Thursday, April 12, 2012

decisions, decisions.

Lately I've been seeing a ton of bright colors everywhere in fashion, especially when it comes to shoes. Right now I've got my eye on a couple different pairs in an assortment of beautiful hues! I don't believe North Carolina has a Zara, so I've been checking their online store multiple times a day, and unfortunately I noticed that they sold out of my favorite (blue and green), lust worthy pair of heels! But lucky for me, there are lots of colors to choose from..I just need help narrowing down which pair to make mine!




So many colors, and too little space in my closet! What's a girl to do?



xox
Chelsey

2 comments:

  1. Hola!! Son todos preciosos, quiero comprarme estos zapatos y aun no me decido por el color. Los quiero todos!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beatriz, these shoes are beautiful, aren't they? I had a very hard time choosing which pair to get, so I decided to get two pairs! I got the purple/red, and the blue/green, but now I think I also want the black! I have a feeling that I might end up getting them all though, haha!


      Thank you so much for your comment!


      Xo,
      Chelsey

      Delete