Saturday, March 17, 2012

a color story

Only a couple more days until it is officially spring, and I couldn't be more excited! Although it literally feels like summer here, haha! Regardless..with all of the beautiful trees blooming, the delicious fruits in season, and the bright colors all around, I've made it my mission to incorporate some more of these colors into my everyday life. One color I'm particularly fond of right now is coral! Somewhere in between pink, red, and orange, coral is a perfectly pretty hue that can breathe a new freshness into any aspect of your life!

Here's how I attempted to coral-ize my life!





From my clothes, to shoes, to my attempt at ombre nails, all the way to my undies and even a couple of my paintings...coral is making its way into my life, and I sure hope it's here to stay! :)

XOX,
Chelsey

2 comments:

  1. LOVE coral!! Love you! Love the blog! It's a big fat love fest 'round here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuddles, you are the best! i love you! :)

    ReplyDelete