Friday, June 29, 2012

What I Love Right Now

What I'm loving right now: My favorite picks from Anthropologie!
Sailendra Pillow/Le Versha Chair (orange)/Quarter Color Curtain (coral)/Sun Fire Cami/Sugar Coated Necklace/Crackled Copper Heels


So I've been a little MIA lately from the blogosphere...but I'm back now, and ready with lots of posts coming soon! I've been incredibly busy, working a lot and cleaning even more..oh and also taking quite a few naps in my spare time! ;) Don't judge! I've got a lot of exciting things ahead of me this summer including my uncle and his adorable fiance's wedding, and I may even be walking in a fashion show in September ( fingers crossed). 
Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)






Xo,
Chelsey

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with those curtains - how pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gloria, I am too! I would love to have a pair of them in my home someday! :D
      Thank you so much for your comment!



      Xo,
      Chelsey

      Delete
  2. That is truly stuff to LOVE right now. =) good choice.

    Followed.
    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete