Saturday, June 9, 2012

Stay Golden

I've been in the process of redecorating my room for a while now, and I've had a really hard time trying to figure out what kind of furniture I want, especially when it comes to end tables. In my quest to find the perfect table, I've really gravitated towards gold, brass, or worn looking metal style tables. I've found so many tables that I love while shopping online, but most of them are majorly out of my price range.
Here are a few tables from Horchow that I've had my eye on:

459.00
559.00
599.00
(My absolute favorite!)
629.00
695.00
1049.00

I've literally been searching everywhere for something similar to these tables, and after a spur of the moment trip to Homegoods with my Mom...I found this beauty! It looks incredibly similar to the $1,049 table pictured above...except in only cost me $60! I even got a discount because one of the mirrors had a huge crack..but it looked easy to hide, so there was no way I could say no!


Look for less? I'd say so! :)
Homegoods is the BOMB.


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Xo,
Chelsey

2 comments:

  1. LURVE IT! Actually, you might be able to replace the mirror pretty inexpensively if you can figure out how to get it off of there!

    Can't wait to see it when you are done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably could replace it! I don't think it would be too hard to pop it off the table...I guess that will be my next project! :)

      Thanks Cuddles, I can't wait until my room is actually finished!

      Delete