Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Puppy Love

Today has been such a lazy day..I literally have not left my bed once, except for the occasional trip downstairs to grab yet another cupcake and shove it down my throat. Haha! Yesterday was one of my favorite managers last day at work, so I made her a batch of Funfetti cupcakes..but I also went ahead and made myself a batch of lemonade flavored cupcakes with lemonade icing. I'm pretty sure I've eaten close to 12 cupcakes in the past two days alone. This is clearly a problem. I really should work out, but I'm having such a nice time relaxing and snuggling with my puppies, and it's too hard to get up! Does anyone else ever feel this way? Like you just can't get up and get going? I think it's kind of nice! :)

My snuggle buddies:

Cooper

Roxy



Hope everyone has a relaxing day! :)



Xo,
Chelsey

4 comments:

  1. I think we both need Cupcakes Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do! I literally have eaten almost an entire batch of cupcakes..I think I fell off the "get fit" bandwagon for the day! Haha!

      Delete
  2. omg your puppies are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Olivia! They are pretty darn cute! Hehe! :)

      Delete