Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

As you all know, today is Mother's Day, a day that comes once a year when our Mother's get the recognition and thanks they deserve for having put up with all of our crap for so many years. Haha! A day when every Mom deserves to be treated like a princess, a day when the world revolves around them. As a small act of appreciation for everything my Mom has done for me, I put together a little breakfast for she and my Grandma which included homemade pancakes, peach mango green tea served in wine glasses, all on a peonies adorned kitchen table!






My Mom means more to me than anything else in the entire world, and without here I wouldn't be the person I am today. She is the strongest, most caring, and beautiful person I know. If I could, I would give her the world...but as for right now, a pancake breakfast will have to do.
Thanks Mom, for everything you do. :)

Everyone be sure to thank your Mother today, she deserves it!





Xo,
Chelsey

3 comments: