Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cup-crazy


Recently I've come to the conclusion that I have undoubtedly developed a full blown addiction to Gigi's Cupcakes. These cupcakes are so incredibly delicious and the icing to cake ratio is like nothing I've ever seen before! So amazing in fact, I can't seem to go more than a week without stopping by the shop! Clearly this is going to be a problem for both my waistline and my wallet. But with weekly buy one get one deals for Gigi's Facebook fans and my frequent buyer rewards card, these cupcakes are getting really hard to pass up!
Does anyone else have this kind of problem with cupcakes or any other sweets?
I'm think I may need to join a Cupcakes Anonymous group at the rate I'm going...:)





Xo,
Chelsey

11 comments:

  1. You know I have a problem. We should start a support group. Although I haven't had one since Valentine's Day. I've got goals, ya know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cuddles, we really should start a group because I need all the help I can get! Haha! :) I am so proud of you for abstaining from Gigi's for so long, and being such a bootcamp bad ass! You rock! :D

      Delete
  2. They look soo delicious :o !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes looks so delicious and pretty!

    http://morningblushblog.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Olivia Yuen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olivia, they definitely were! I couldn't control myself with those things! Haha! :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well now I definitely have to go take a little cupcake break - yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! A cupcake break is always nice! I think I've been having a little too many of them lately! :D

      Delete
  6. They look so delicious, it's a shame you can't pass them through the screen to me. :P

    www.a-dreamers-disease.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leesa, I would pass them to you if I could! Haha! :D

      Delete